Teaching English as a visiting lecturer in one of our specially-selected partner schools in Beijing. Free weekend trip (flight and hotel paid) to Hong Kong/Korea or nearby city for exchanges longer than 3 months. Newly CELTA/TESOL Qualified EFL teachers are welcome to apply. No minimum teaching experience is required with full induction provided. No document notarization is required. Experience and explore Chinese culture and teaching, while being looked after by local staff from an accredited UK school.
Teaching English as a visiting lecturer in one of our specially-selected partner schools in China. Free weekend trip (flight and hotel paid) to Hong Kong or Korea for exchanges longer than 3 months.
Newly CELTA/TESOL Qualified EFL teachers are welcome to apply! No minimum teaching experience with full induction provided upon arrival in China including local information and teaching induction.
No document notarization is required. Straightforward visa application with full visa support from our UK based team. You will only need to submit your passport and passport sized photo to complete the China visa application.
Roxinford Education Group is looking for CELTA/DELTA qualified teachers (or equivalent) to participate in the GT Academic Exchange programme to China. With this exchange programme, EFL teachers will be able to experience and explore Chinese culture and places of interest while knowing that they will be well looked after by professional local staff from Roxinford Education Group.
You will be paid by Roxinford Education Group, not only that, but the teacher’s exchange visa, flight and accommodation will all be arranged and paid for by us! There really is nothing to lose and a wealth of experience to gain.
Six-months to one-year programmes available year-round. Next available start dates -
6 months programme:
w/b 10 March
w/b 07 April 2019
w/b 24 April 2019
w/b 8 May 2019
w/b 21 May 2019
Free weekend trip (flight and hotel paid) to Hong Kong or Korea for exchanges longer than 3 months.
What other teachers say about their experience in China
Direct of Studies from KKCL (UK) and Meten (China) schools discuss about the exchange programme
Feedback from teachers who participated in our exchange programme in China
TEACHER’S MAIN DUTIES
• Teach 24 hours of well-prepared lessons each week using the materials and syllabus of the Roxinford Education Group's partner school. You will have a minimum of two days off per week to be scheduled by the partner centre.
• Follow all reasonable directions by the partner school management team.
• Maintain excellent class administration including careful lesson preparation and record-keeping.
• Assist with school admin tasks if asked.
• Report to the teachers’ room at least twenty minutes before class.
• Write End of Course Reports prior to the end of each student’s course if required.
• Keep accurate attendance records and informing your manager immediately if any discrepancies exist on your class registration.
• Ensure all students under your care follow the partner school´s rules.
• Keep the partner school DOS up to date with any student misbehaviour, absence from lessons, or any student welfare concerns.
• Advise the partner school DOS of any level discrepancies within your group.
• Share best practice, useful materials and teaching experience with colleagues.
• Report to the Roxinford Education Group Academic Exchange Programme management team and our local staff on a regular basis.
Please note that it will be very important to respect local Chinese culture and laws during your stay. Don’t worry though – our staff will provide you with a full induction upon arrival!
Salary and benefits
£10 to £15 per teaching contact hour (minimum of 24 per week) PLUS £100.00 per month.
Any additional teaching hours in excess of your basic hours above will be paid at the standard teaching contact hourly rate. Prep time is unpaid unless specified otherwise.
Any additional non-teaching hours are at £8 per admin hour – only paid when authorised by the partner school for duties such as invigilating exams, helping with placement tests, peer observation, attending INSETT, formal teacher meetings and observation feedback meeting.
Free weekend trip (flight and hotel paid) to Hong Kong, Korea or a close by destination for exchanges longer than 3 months.
Part of teacher’s pay can be made in local currency.
Accommodation in China arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group.
International flight to China arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group (deposit required).
China airport transfer arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group.
China exchange visa arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group.
Work with a reputable UK company. We are here to help! You will be met by our local team upon arrival at the airport. Our local team will assist you in settling in at your accommodation and you will have a free day to rest well before your induction at our partner school on the following day. A mobile handset will be provided upon arrival with pre-installed useful apps to help you settle in China, and to be returned to our local team once your contract is ended in China.
• An undergraduate degree
• CELTA or equivalent
• Effective communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy
• Flexibility and sense of adventure!
• More than a years’ teaching experience
• Experience of teaching overseas
• Young Learner teaching experience and/or qualification e.g. PGCE, CERT-YL, TYLEC
• Postgraduate teaching qualification