Drawing on your Tefl experience, you will inspire groups of up to 25 students - with your dedicated TA - using art, games, music and role play.
12 month contract.
Salary and benefits
• Airport pick up and orientation tour upon arrival
• Working (Z) Visa
• Contracts: 12 – 24 months
• Outbound and return flights reimbursed in full
• Fully-furnished apartment provided (and paid for) by the school
• Paid holidays (up to 25 days per year)
• Health insurance
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• 120-hour TEFL certificate
• Ideally 1 years’ teaching experience, but this is not a pre-requisite
• You must be aged 21 – 55 (we cannot process Visas for applicants over the age of 55)
You must be a Native English Speaker from the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand