• Groups of 10/12 students maximum and 4 minimum, strictly classified according to age and level.
• Courses taught: General English, most of them aiming at Cambridge Examinations.
• Classroom materials and resource library for teachers;
• Teacher support in lesson planning and classroom management;
• Teacher support in Cambridge preparation;
• Objectives clearly set at the beginning of each term.
• Interactive boards and Wifi in all the classrooms;
• Large air-conditioned classrooms with natural light;
• Coffee corner
Salary and benefits
• Paid Christmas, Easter, local and national holidays;
• A nine month renewable contract with social security (From October to June);
• Up to 20 teaching hours per week;
• Work contract and medical cover;
• The opportunity to gain experience in a high standard English language teaching school, working in a professional and friendly atmosphere;
• European citizen or with a work permit.
• a certificate TEFL qualification (preferably CELTA with A or B grade).
• education to degree level or equivalent qualification
• at least two years' relevant TEFL experience.
• experience in Cambridge English or other official exams preparation.
• good command of Spanish (B1), for applicants willing to work with very young learners.
• dynamic and trustworthy applicants willing to commit to a 9 month contract.
• ICT proficient
How to apply
1. Biographical information.
2. Details of your qualifications and graduation dates.
3. A photo.
4. Details of your employment history in chronological order.
5. Contact information for up to two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer.
6. A statement in support of your application, specifying how your professional achievements and experience match the requirements of the job.