The Bridge International
In just a few years we have managed to grow our reputation thanks to the professional service we deliver and to the passion we put in every single lesson.
We are a Cambridge and Trinity Exam Preparation Centre, where we offer a wide range of courses for any group age, from young learners to adults, in order to satisfy our students’ needs.
We are recruiting a motivated and enthusiastic EFL Teacher. Duties include -
• Reporting to the Director of Studies
• Preparing children, teenagers, young adults and mature learners for Cambridge and Trinity Exams, delivering exceptional lessons
• Relating to students and their families always in a positive and professional way
• Cooperating with other teachers and the school staff
• Positive attitude and willing to be a good model for children and teenagers
• Flexibility and proactive attitude
• Ability to work independently following the guidelines of the Head of School and the Director of Studies
• Preferable native level of English or proved proficiency
• Preferably holding TESOL/CELTA or equivalent qualification
• At least 2-year experience as an EFL teacher
• Previous experience working with children and teenagers