Founded in 2018, Project Play is a growing charity that has already seen the positive effects of its service. It is an exciting time to be joining the friendly and hard-working team as we continue to consolidate and improve our work. One key strand of improvement is bettering our education provision. We are looking for motivated and qualified English teachers to develop and employ our English curriculum. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills as an educator to improve the outcomes of these wonderful children. Also, there are many opportunities to develop your own pedagogy, teamwork, problem solving and leadership skills.
Successful applicants will live and work with our volunteer team spending the mornings developing the curriculum, resources and education strategy. In the afternoons, they will be working out in the field, conducting sessions which include education, play, sports and craft.
Salary and benefits
Volunteering with us inexpensive. We do ask volunteers to contribute 155 euro to their first months rent as this allows us to sustain our charity. The charity will pay all further months. The charity provides all transport and some meals so that costs whilst volunteering are very low.
- Have experience working with children and young people in a paid or voluntary capacity
- Be over the age of 18
- Be able to provide a DBS check (we can facilitate this for you if necessary)
- Make a minimum commitment of two months
- Be dedicated to supporting vulnerable children and families
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a close-knit team
- Be committed to safeguarding the vulnerable people in our care