We are recruiting English teachers for our online teaching project. Focusing on delivering English classes for elementary school students, including grammar, reading, writing and so on. Each session will last around 1-1.5 hours. This is a remote position, so you can work from home!
If you also have the heart for education like us and thrive for challenges, you will be a great fit for our team! This is an extraordinary opportunity for people who love working with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students' lives.
Position details -
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes to ensure they run smoothly
• Teaching in an engaging and age appropriate way
• Taking a genuine interest in students' development
• Designing student homework and delivering assessments
• Start date: Year around
Salary and benefits
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and previous teaching experience
University degree in linguistics, history, education or drama will be particularly preferred
Good internet speed
How to apply
(1) Please send your resume, cover letter, and preferably a short introduction video to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The resume should have a profile picture and your current contact info, including Skype ID if you have one.
(2) Once your resume has been reviewed and you meet the qualifications, we will email you and schedule an appointment to speak on the phone or Skype. This is usually around 20 minutes and it will allow us to answer any questions you might have.
Feel free to distribute this post to anyone who wishes to apply.