We are recruiting 1 full-time drama TEFL/TESOL/ESL teacher for a contract of 12 months to be based in Beijing, China. 6-month contract may also be possible upon discussion. Students will be 5-10 years old. Job loads will include teaching English through drama and exploring educational model with different children theaters.
If you also have a heart of drama like us and thrive under challenge, you will be a great fit for our team! This is an extraordinary opportunity for people who love working in a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes to ensure they run smoothly
• Teaching in an engaging and age appropriate way
• Taking a genuine interest in students' development
• Delivering student assessments and feedbacks
• Participate in marketing events, possibly travelling within China
• Attend other events such as training Chinese colleagues
• Start date: Year around
Salary and benefits
• Free accommodation (single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom)
• Flight reimbursement on contract completion for all 12-month contracts
• Annual contract completion bonus 10000 RMB
• Z Visa and work permits paid and arranged for
• Medical insurance, free Chinese lessons and team building activities
• Bonus for new teacher recommendation
• Free airport pick-up • Everyday life assistance (if needed)
• University degree in drama, languages, linguistics or education will be particularly preferred.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and previous teaching experience, not essential but favourable.
• Previous English teaching experience – ideally small kids and young teenagers
• Interests and capabilities in dancing and/or music
• Highly responsible team player with hard working ethics indicated in recommendation letters
• Teaching degree or qualifications and/or TEFL/TESOL/ESL certificates
• Ability in working with cross-cultural settings.
• Energetic, creative, enthusiastic
How to apply
1) Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should include any previous experience working with kids or other relevant positions held. The resume should have a profile picture (passport-style) and your current contact info, including Skype ID if you have one.
2) Once your resume is reviewed and you meet the qualifications, we will email you and schedule an appointment to speak on the phone or Skype. This is usually around 20 minutes and it will allow us to answer any questions you might have.
3) Please attach required documents (including Criminal Background Check, diploma, etc.)
If this job is not the right one for you, please forward this mail to your friends that you think might be interested.