You’ll be responsible for leading and managing the team comprised of Teachers, Personal Tutors and Receptionists, ensuring that they all provide a consistent premium experience to your Students. This ultimately leads to the strengthening of the Wall Street English brand and brings stability to the overall business through renewals and referrals. Part of achieving this will require you working in synergy with your Centre Director and sales team on promoting internal sales from renewal of student contracts and friend and family referrals from current students.
As the figure responsible for your Students’ educational success and satisfaction throughout their course, you spend much of your time overseeing each function’s activities, according to Standard Operating Procedures and will suggest improvement opportunities when possible to ensure that levels of service always exceed expectation.
This is a unique and enriching opportunity that will require absolute passion as you coach and train your team to contribute towards changing student’s future.
Salary and benefits
+ Support in obtaining a temporary residency permit
+ Health insurance
+ Pre-paid SIM-card
+ Accommodation on arrival
+ Bonus on performance
• Native or bilingual speaker of English
• University degree
• CELTA or equivalent certificate in TEFL
• 2 years of experience teaching English to adults
Nice to have:
• Experience having lived in different countries, ideally as an English Teacher, Academic Manager or Director of Studies
• Wall Street English experience as an English Language Teacher is a distinct advantage
• Commercial or sales experience an advantage