London School of Languages
We run the Cambridge Assessment English Authorised Centre ES409. Therefore we administer all Cambridge Exams including our CELTA Course.
London School of Languages is a school with four centres across the province of Gipuzkoa in the North of Spain including a Centre in San Sebastian.
Here you will have the opportunity to teach a diverse range of levels and class types and develop you career into Teacher Training.We have a well established professional development programme and offer our teachers paid training on a weekly basis.
Salary and benefits
• Previous experience and enthusiasm for teaching.
• Experience in Teacher Training.
• We would also like the applicant to be familiar with Cambridge exams
• Reasonable level of Spanish is also desirable, but not essential
• We can only accept applications from EU teachers or citizens from other countries who already have the documentation necessary for working legally in Spain