• Small-group conversational classes
• Beginner and intermediate classes for kids and teens
• Bilingual kids programs, preschools, and summer camps
• Onsite Business English classes for companies
• Private tutoring with students of all ages and abilities
We provide all of our teachers (Wizards as we like to call ourselves) with access to our entire database of teaching materials at the click of a button and 24/7 support to ensure that you are as prepared as possible for every class.
The fact that we are a community of teachers and not a physical school also allows your schedule to be extremely flexible. Simply let us know what hours and how much you´d like to work, and we´ll schedule your classes around that! Also want to take a week or two off to travel? No problem! Most incoming Wizards will be offered a set of "core" hours (between 15 and 25 per week), and then upon showing good performance will have the opportunity to pick up additional hours if they wish.
We hire teachers and accept applications on a rolling basis to match our constant need to fill open teaching positions. Typically, there are some positions open for immediate start, and others that will start at the beginning of the semester (September and March, and June for summer camps). As such, feel free to apply at any time of the year. Just let us know when you will like to start, and we will let you know what openings we have.
We are willing to hire qualified EU and non-EU passport holders. This is a great opportunity for those without EU citizenship looking to Teach English and legally work in Europe!
Salary and benefits
• Pre-departure support
• Arrival and accommodation assistance
• Work permit and visa support
• Onsite training and 24/7 support
• Access to our exclusive database of lesson plans and teaching materials
• Regular social events
We do not offer free accommodation, but we can help you arrange accommodation to meet your needs and budget. Rent in Poland is extremely cheap, you can easily live in the city center for under 1000 PLN per month.
At the bare minimum, you must possess at least ONE of the following requirements:
• A TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent (or be willing to obtain one)
• At least one year of prior teaching experience
As we work with such a wide variety of schools and offer a range of positions, we do not ask for any additional requirements, although the more qualifications you have, the higher paying of position we will be able to offer you.