Teach adult lessons - individual or group courses for public and corporate clients.
Have you just finished your teaching certificate course?
Are you looking for a meaningful job?
Do you wish to collaborate in an international team in the EU?
Would you like to earn money to travel around? Learn a new language? Come and work for us!
• Teach adults, corporate clients, teenagers, kids,
• Train your colleagues, learn new stuff, share your knowledge and experience, become part of a diverse young team.
• Get methodological guidance, feedback, ready-made lesson plans
WHY? Because Trnava is a small, safe, friendly, young town, everything is reachable within walking distance. Because it is cheap to live in: beer costs 1 EUR, lunch around 4- 5 EUR.
• Perform demo lessons for potential clients (at schools and kids centres)
• Teach English week programmes at primary schools
• Prepare lesson plans, choosing curriculum
• Report the progress of students, taking attendance, completing online system
• Attend weekly staff meetings
• Pass induction training that includes training for teaching children and adults (in line with the company policy and rules)
• Participate in company promotional activities
Salary and benefits
Guaranteed number of teaching hours for the contract - 100 teaching hours per month (25 hours per week on average)
• Flexible schedule
• Company cars & reimbursement for work travelling expenses
• Health insurance coverage/ social benefits
• Administrative assistance
• Assistance with accommodation
• Facilitating relocation process
• Slovak lessons
• Collaborating with a dynamic international team
• Assistance with immigration and VISA status/residency permit
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for professional development (workshops, training sessions)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA or other international certification about your pedagogical skills
• Educational abilities and experience with teaching
• Positive attitude to kids
• Open-minded approach to new teaching methods
• Active approach to work and contribution to the teaching process in terms of new ideas
• Patience and responsible approach to ones duties
• Flexibility with schedules and substitutions
• Clean criminal record
How to apply
Candidates will be contacted to arrange a Skype interview to discuss details of the job.