Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
• Excellent salary: 14,000 – 28,000 RMB per month
• 4,000 RMB monthly housing allowance
• Cutting-edge NGL curriculum and modern materials
ESL Jobs in Beijing -
We are now looking for enthusiastic, positive and qualified English teachers who have a genuine desire to teach young learners aged 5 to 16 years old at our modern language school in Beijing.
We have 10 campuses in different locations across Beijing and strive to provide the highest possible quality of English education to all our students. Our modern work environment is designed to stimulate creativity so both students and teachers can feel comfortable to learn and express themselves. If you have the desire to work in a school that values learning and high academic standards, we would like to speak with you.
We provide an immersive English education which has a balanced focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and we encourage our students to communicative naturally and with confidence. Our teachers create and develop a fun and positively challenging learning environment.
With a maximum class size of 15 students, the foreign teachers and the young learners have more opportunity to interact with one another and class management is smoother. We put emphasis on quality education and we achieve that through our professional teachers’ training, on-going management support and promotional opportunities given to all the teachers.
The Curriculum -
Our cutting-edge curriculum brings the world to the classroom, and the classroom to life with a six-level integrated-skills NGL series that helps our students develop great fluency in English. Learners explore real world content through stunning images, text and video to strengthen their existing global connections while learning English.
Our students experience the excitement and joy of learning what world-class explorers, scientists, writers and photographers experienced. Over the past 6 years, our goal has been to inspire, illuminate and develop Learners of English by introducing learners to the world around them.
Teach English in Beijing -
Beijing, capital of the People’s Republic of China, is the nation’s political, economic, cultural, educational and international trade and communication center. Located in northern China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei province, Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend.
There is a thriving expat community in Beijing, with the Sanlitun area being a popular destination for both expats and trendy locals to mix and mingle over drinks. One of the most important landmarks in the city is Tiananmen Square. This is the world’s largest public square and a must see for all visitors from abroad and from other places in China.
Main Responsibilities -
• Maximum of 30 teaching hours per week (no admin hours)
• Class size: maximum of 15 students per class
• Student age: 5 – 16 year olds
• Plan lessons and classroom activities
• Weekend classes with 2 days off during the week
• Assist in school’s promotional events
• Attend staff meeting and teacher training
• Teach students fluency in verbal, listening, reading and written English
• Introduce students to western cultures and festivals
Salary and benefits
• 4,000 RMB monthly housing allowance
• 4,000 RMB contract completion bonus
• 6,000 RMB flight allowance on completion of contract
• Annual Salary Increase
• National holidays plus 14 paid personal holidays
• Legal, fully-financed ‘Z’ work visa provided
• Health insurance provided
• Sponsored TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
• TEFL certificate 120 hours plus preferred (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
• 1 year of relevant teaching experience highly preferred
• Clean criminal record check
• Fluency in oral and written English
• Professional, positive and culturally aware
• Energetic, friendly and hard-working
How to apply
• Covering letter
• Recent photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Availability to start work
• Reference letters
Include in the subject heading the reference no. EBHH8T
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process. We are looking forward to hearing from you.