Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
• Position: Online English Language Teacher
• Location: Beijing
• Interviewing: Now
• Excellent monthly salary: 23,900 to 25,900 RMB
• Monthly KPI bonus: up to 2,000 RMB
• Teach online courses in the vibrant city of Beijing
• Well designed online teaching materials provided
Our online English school is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology-driven, talent-centered and quality- focused. Since our establishment, we have been committed to integrating technologies and the internet into education, to deliver a better study experience for our children. We are now seeking professional Online English Teachers to join our dynamic team and teach in our professional studios in the capital city of Beijing.
We continuously strive to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies. On 20th October 2010, Xueersi, our predecessor, was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, becoming the first Chinese education institution for primary and middle school students to be listed in the U.S.
The teaching schedule runs from Monday to Friday (12 pm to 9 pm). Teachers will mainly be delivering online English classes through our live-broadcast teaching platform to students aged 4 to 12 years old. We provide on-going training to teachers to introduce our teaching methods and improve teaching skills throughout the year. Teaching materials and resources are provided by the school and are targeted to the age of the students being taught. Teachers are encouraged to adapt and supplement the materials where need be to ensure classes are engaging and interesting. We warmly welcome teachers who thrive on inspiring English learners to join our professional team in Chinese leading education enterprise.
Beijing – The City
Beijing, capital of the People’s Republic of China, is the nation’s political, economic, cultural, educational and international trade and communication center. Located in northern China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei province, Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend.
There is a thriving expat community in Beijing, with the Sanlitun area being a popular destination for both expats and trendy locals to mix and mingle over drinks. One of the most important landmarks in the city is Tiananmen Square. This is the world’s largest public square and a must see for all visitors from abroad and from other places in China.
Main Responsibilities -
• Maximum of 25 teaching hours per week
• Maximum of 40 working hours per week
• Monday to Friday Schedule (12 pm to 9 pm)
• Student ages: 4 to 12 years old
• Proof read curriculum content
• One year contract, full time position, based in Zhongguancun district, Beijing
• Create and implement innovative and engaging lesson plans though our live-broadcast platform to our students
• Attend academic workshops within office hours
• Attend English activities held by our school
Salary and benefits
• Monthly KPI bonus: up to 2,000 RMB
• Airport pick-up and 5 days hotel stay on provision of receipt
• Contract completion bonus: 10,000 RMB
• Dinner, snacks & fruit provided
• All public national holidays plus 5 paid personal holidays
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• Health insurance provided
• On-going training and program support
Bachelor’s degree required
TEFL certificate 120 hours plus required (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL - www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
Teaching experience preferred (fresh graduates may also apply)
Clean criminal background
Motivated, professional, creative, outgoing and culturally aware
How to apply
• Covering letter
• Recent photo
• Degree and TEFL certificate
• Passport photo page
• Availability to start work
• Include in the subject heading the reference no. EBTAL8A
Or fill out our application form Apply Now
We are looking forward to hearing from you.