Recreating an English enriched environment for children
Little Fox was established in 2000 as the worlds best animated English fairy tale library. From there it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 63 language schools throughout Korea.
Teaching at Little Fox is a rewarding experience for teachers. Each teacher has his/her own classes which have students between the ages of 6 -14. Little Fox's curriculum uses the animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive and multimedia approach.
Our teachers job is not only to teach their students but to evaluate them too. Evaluation highlights struggling students which allows the teacher, working with the principal, to provide the necessary help for those students.
You will not find a more transparent, honest and rewarding organization to work for.
• Assurance: We know what is important to you and we will be 100% REAL with you
• Assistance: We will assist you every step of the way
• Aftercare: We can assure you that we do our best to provide support when needed
One year contract (with possibility to extend)
Mon-Fri, 1-9pm (actual teaching time starts at 2:30pm)
Student age: Elementary Middle school
5. Class Size: 8 to 12 students.
Salary and benefits
+ 10 working days paid vacation (depending on the center) plus Korean national holidays
+ Rent free single studio (5 minute walking distance)
+ Severance payment (approximate one months salary)
+ 50% medical insurance & pension
+ Snacks and meals provided (depends on center)
+ Annual Bonuses (depends on center)
• Be a native English speaker
• Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (must be from a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, UK (3-year), New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa
• Possess no criminal history
• Required Certificates: not required for private academies
Little Fox's Requirements:
• Native English speaker
• Passionate about teaching children
• Cultural Awareness
• Building Relationships
• Adaptability / Flexibility
How to apply
447, Yeoksamro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (Daechi-dong, Little Fox Building)
You can apply by email - email@example.com
Or directly at recruit.littlefox.co.kr