- Cambridge exam preparation.
- 5 days per week from 3.00 p.m. to 8:15 pm
- You may teach a variety of these levels: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE. (According to experience).
- 1269,00 gross per month.
- EU NATIONALITIES ONLY!
Details of Position:
You will prepare your students to take Cambridge Exams. You are responsible of making your own lesson plan, following our syllabus and using the books we provide.
Your role will include teaching a range of ages, from very young learners (6+), through teenagers and adults.
The CEFR range is A1 to C2. We prepare students for the following CAMBRIDGE exams: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE.
Lessons are held in our 2 schools In Pomigliano D’Arco and Ottaviano and, sometimes, in public schools or online, and you are driven to and picked up after each lesson.
You will work 25 hours per week (but you could be asked to work more hours).
Classes usually start at 3:00 pm and finish around 8:10 pm. (2 lessons last 1,5h and 1 lesson lasts 2 hours).
You will always have 2 consecutive days off: Saturday - Sunday.
You will have 2 weeks holiday at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
We use the hours bank scheme.
Salary and benefits
- Ongoing training is provided and our Head Teacher is available to help and support staff throughout the week. We are a very friendly and supportive team.
- Airport pick ups and drop offs are free when you arrive and at the end of the year.
- Our schools have a comprehensive selection of resources that you can use in your lessons (eg. flashcards, lots of games at various levels, a puppet theatre etc.)
- You are issued with your own bag, speaker, stickers, notepads and coursebooks.
- Gross salary is 1269,00 euros per month (About € 1000,00 net, depending on the month)
- Each extra hour will be paid 12,50€
- Teaching experience is required (Minimum 2 years).
- Being CONFIDENT and being able to have fun with YOUNG children (6+) is paramount.
- We are proud of our teaching standards and exam record are looking for quality and professionalism in terms of your approach to work.
- We require organised, energetic and confident individuals who can be creative and empathetic in the classroom. The single most important quality is rapport with your class --you need to be engaged at all times and care about your students. We need people who care about people.