Perform up to 40 hours of in-class teaching and teaching-related work per week, five days per week. Currently, the hours are 9:40 am until 6:30 pm. with a break from 2:00 pm until 3:00 pm. (times could shift a little as enrollment and public school hours change). Friday is 9:50 am until 6:40 pm with an hour break around noon.
Teaching hours exceeding the 40 minimum hours will be paid an overtime rate of 20,000 won per hour.
i) Lesson preparation and record keeping
ii) Preparation of student progress reports and evaluations
iii) Correcting and grading student work
iv) Attendance at staff meetings
v) Teaching material preparation and maintenance and other professional duties as may be assigned by the Director
Salary and benefits
• Medical Insurance: 50%
• Pension 50%
• Accommodation: Single furnished
• Lunch provided
• No weekend work
• Severance pay: one month salary after the completion of the contract
• Paid vacation: 2 weeks a year (one week in the Winter usually around xmas) and one week in the Summer)
• Bachelor Degree
How to apply
• Current Location
• Do you have an apostilled Criminal Check? (or are you in the process of getting one?)
• Do you have an apostilled Degree on hand?
• Earliest date of availability?
• Skype Id