Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
Position: Full time English language teacher
Location: Binzhou, Shandong Province
• Excellent salary: up to 12,000 RMB per month
• Airfare and accommodation provided
• Maximum of 17 teaching hours per week
• Monday to Friday schedule with weekends off (paid 4 week winter vacations)
Binzhou University is currently looking for professional and experienced full time ESL teachers to provide our students with engaging oral English courses. If you have the dedication to provide effective education to university students in a positive atmosphere, then we would like to invite you to join our team. The position involves preparing and providing oral English classes to our students at all levels.
Located in Binzhou City, the hometown of Sun Tzu (The great Chinese ancient military strategist), Bohai Sea old revolutionary base area, and the hinterland of beautiful and rich Yellow River Delta, Binzhou University is one of the most reputable universities approved by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
Our teaching program is based on American curriculum but we encourage our teachers to develop creative and new methods to inspire our students by combining theory and practice in an engaging and effective way. Classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art multimedia facilities. Teachers will be teaching a maximum of 20 classes per week, so there will be plenty of time to explore this exciting region of China.
• Bachelor’s degree or above required
• TEFL/TESOL/ESL certificate preferred
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
• Passionate about teaching university students and dedicated to education
• Energetic, enthusiastic and creative
Salary and benefits
• Airfare allowance provided on contract completion: up to 10,000 RMB
• Free, modern furnished accommodation near or on campus
• Paid winter vacation (average of 4 weeks), all national holidays and unpaid vacation for July & August
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• Health & accident Insurance provided
How to apply
• Covering letter
• Recent, smart photo
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
• Preference for teaching locations (if any)
• Quote reference # EBBZ03S in the email subject
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More information about Gold Star Teachers at:
Teach English in China
Teach English in China blog
What is TEFL