- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students' progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
Salary and benefits
- Provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application is supported
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year - 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave.
- Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company.
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., etcetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in an academic environment;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity, and patience;