International language Centre - OXFORD
The academic manager is contracted to teach 15-22 clock hours per week, and do additional administrative and academic work such as observations, curriculum and resource development and teacher training – 2 to 4 contact clock hours per week Monday – Thursday. The academic manager will also be responsible for organizing and conducting regular teacher training seminars, no less than once a month on a Saturday for 2 to 3 hours.
Salary and benefits
• Local costs paid for work permit and visa
• Professional environment of experienced and dedicated teachers
• Excellent academic support and opportunities for international professional development
• A great and diverse teaching staff with an excellent team environment
• A chance to lead in one of Montenegrin most reputable language teaching organizations
• Bachelor’s degree in any subject (education related preferred).
• TEFL certificate and other educational certificates desirable.
• CELTA or even better DELTA
• Solid teaching experience minimum 5 years.
• Experience of managing staff in an educational capacity.
• Previous teacher training and management experience.
• DOS certificate is desirable
• Between 26 and 55 years old
How to apply
Tel: ++382 20 234 425
Fax: ++382 20 234 425