· Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Salary and benefits
- International medical insurance, including Covid-19 coverage
- Paid holidays and summer payment
- Accommodation/housing allowance provided
- Discount for children's tuition fee (bilingual education)
- Vísa, Work permit and residence card provided
Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
Preference will be given to those graduating with honors or holding a Master’s degree.
How to apply