· Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Salary and benefits
- Salary range: $2,200 – $3,000 up to your experience
o Air tickets: The school will pay for each way ticket (one ticket from current country to Vietnam and one ticket from Vietnam to home country when finishing contract)
o $1,000 Relocation allowance for teachers from other countries
o Accommodation: The school will provide accommodation for teachers when living and working in Vietnam.
o Lunch: Lunches are supported by the school at cafeteria
o Medical Insurance: International coverage. Coverage includes hospitalization and outpatient care. Dental care is excluded.
o Summer holidays: 2 months with 50% of monthly salary per month
o Teacher's visa, work permit, resident card: The School will pay for teacher's work visa, contingent upon the procurement of work permit and resident card.
- Bachelor of Education/ Master of Education (can NOT be replaced with a TEFL or TESOL certificate)
- Or PGCE, QTS
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Native speaker
How to apply