We provide the Top Level of Salary and Benefits including modern individual apartment housing facilities for our teachers. We strongly believe our teachers are the most important assets of our school and they deserve the best for their efforts.
The school lies in the heart of Bundang, in Jeongja, (15 minutes from Gangnam-Downtown in Seoul by subway) an affluent neighborhood lined with leafy trees along many cafes and boutiques that give the area a very quaint and pleasurable working and living environment. The ideal candidate would be a well-qualified teacher who loves children and has lots of energy to bring to the classroom.
- Native English Speaker with BA degree
- Enthusiasm for teaching, Hard working, Loving kids, Active, and Team player
2. Location: Jeongja-dong, Bundang
- be located in Jeongja-dong cafe street – full of exotic restaurants & sidewalk cafes
( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundang-gu )
- 15 minutes from Gang Nam subway station- Downtown area in Seoul by subway
3. Contract Period: 12 months
4. Starting Date: August 1st, 2021
5. Salary: 2.4 ~ 2.8 million KRW according to experience and qualifications
6. Teaching levels: AM - Kindergarten / PM - Elementary students
7. Working Hours: 8:40am-5:40pm (Mon~Fri)
(Please refer to the detailed time schedule as below)
8. Flight Ticket or Airfare provided
9. Severance: One month’s salary with completion of contract
10. National Pension provided according to the Korean Pension Law
11. National Health Insurance provided according to the Korean Law
12. 10 working days paid vacation and all Korean national holidays
13. Housing : fully furnished studio provided by employer within 2 min walk from school - the best officetel building (name: intellige intellige.co.kr) in Bundang - Bank, gym facility, convenient store, laundry shop, hospital and etc inside the building.
14. Others: Great boss, No Overtime/Weekend Work, Open communication culture, teambuilding events such as monthly office dinner & retreat trips all paid by the school, and great assistance for foreign teachers’ settlement, and last but not least a family atmosphere.
* Monday through Friday *
Morning Class ( Kindergarten )
- School bus : 08:40 AM ~ 09:20 AM
- 1st class : 09:40 AM ~ 10:30 AM
- 2nd class : 10:40 AM ~ 11:30 AM
- 3rd class : 11:40 AM ~ 12:30 PM
- Lunch Time : 12:30 PM ~ 01:10 PM ( Lunch provided )
- 4th class : 01:10 PM ~ 01:45 PM
- Break time : 01:50 PM ~ 03:00 PM
Afternoon Class (Elementary student)
- 1st class : 03:00 PM ~ 03:50 PM
- 2nd class : 03:55 PM ~ 04:45 PM
- 3rd class : 04:50 PM ~ 05:40 PM
How to apply
3) Status of Visa Paperwork (criminal background check, etc)
4) Copy of any relevant certification if you have
Thank you for considering BEST KIDS, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
-Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org