Type: Full time
Line of supervision: Vice principal of school -> Principal of School
Working time : 08:00-11:30am 14:00-16:50pm (Mon-Fri)
Students per Class: 25-27
Core responsibilities: Complete all assigned tasks involved with all the above roles and the responsibilities of each role on time, efficiently and to a high standard of quality. Build deep understanding and awareness of all school curriculum documents, policies, procedures. Primary responsibilities include:
1. Planning –Planning Including, but not limited to, English learning unit objective plans, weekly or fortnightly English classroom plans, daily English teaching and learning plans etc.
2. Resources: plan all necessary English learning and teaching resources needed for the classroom well in advance and ensure they are in place as and when needed.
3. English Language teaching – take full, sole responsibility for the quality of all aspects of student English language learning.
4. Student development – ensure all students develop positive, observable characteristics in accordance with the school vision, values and education objective.
1, Well-developed communication skills - ability to communicate effectively in English with children and adult beginning learners;
2, Well-developed collaborative and cross-cultural working skills;
2, University degree in any subject; Major in Childhood Education or Education preferred;
3, At least one of the following:
a. TEFL / TESOL / CELTA over 120 hours;
b. Major in Education;
c. Recognized Teaching License;
d. Minimum 2 years teaching kindergarten/primary school in a second language setting, and with Stamped (in China) or Signed Reference Letter;
Applicants Must be able to provide criminal background check.
We do not accept applications without some form of personalized introductory email or from emails with multiple recipients.
On the application please state whether you are looking for full-time or part-time positions.
Salary and benefits
17,000 – 23,500 RMB (£1900—2300 ) (depending on experience, pre-tax)
– Private accommodation completes with all basic living necessities, or 2000-
3000 RMB monthly housing allowance.
– Basic Health Insurance provided；
– 4,000 RMB arrival bonus to help your settling in process.
– 3,000 RMB document reimbursement for authentication.
– 8,000 RMB contract completion bonus.
– All FULLY LEGAL visas: Work Permit certificate and residence permit.
– All Chinese holidays and 3 days for Christmas; 3 weeks paid winter holiday and
1 month unpaid summer holiday.
– A highly organized and professional teaching curriculum.
– Additional professional development for long term contract;
– Work conditions and culture more reflective of international values.
How to apply
*English and other subjects teaching position in Various cities in China, Well-paid, Less-stressful, Leisure working environment with Full Benefits Package.*
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume, self-introduction video to email@example.com