You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
Salary and benefits
• Contract completion bonus
• Bonus for new teachers
• Overtime pay
• Quarterly bonus
• Bonus for enrollment
• Academic training
• Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
• Teaching materials and resources
• Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
• Part time opportunities for additional income
• Housing allowance
• Flight allowance
• Sign-in allowance
• Visa support: provide legal residence permit
• Medical & accident insurance
• Paid holiday
• Nursing Leave
• Maternity Leave
• Professional training
• Opportunities for promotion
• Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc.
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China:
• Medical & accident insurance for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China
• Housing allowance for children
• Local education allowance for children
• Bachelor’s or above
• TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
How to apply
Please note this website.
Phone: +86 18844765698