• Provide English courses to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly).
• Give demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities.
• Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, etc.
• Class sizes: 4-6 students
• 5 days per week
• Working hours per week: 35 (30 classes+non-teaching), 45 min/class
Salary and benefits
• Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000 RMB
• Bonus for new teacher recommendation
• Overtime pay: 150 RMB per extra class taugh
• Quarterly efficiency bonus: 0-6000 RMB depending on performance.
• Housing allowance: 2000 RMB per month;
• Flight allowance: 6000 RMB on the completion of contract.
• Sign-in allowance: 6000 RMB paid in the first paycheck (once only).
• Visa support: provide legal residence permit.
• Medical accident insurance
• Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +10 days annual leave.
• Nursing Leave: 5 days(Only for male teachers)
• Maternity Leave: 90 days
• Professional training: TEFL in China
• Opportunities for promotion
• Mandarin course
• Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
• Bachelor's at least
• At least 2 years related experience with reference letter.
• TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred.
• 22 to 45 years old
How to apply
If this job opportunity is not suitable for you, please forward to anyone you think might be interested.