You will responsible for teaching up to 26 hours per week over a 4 month period on site (site locations vary).
The English teacher will be part of a training team delivering a package of knowledge and skills related to the professional development requirements of our skilled workers. All teaching will be done in conjunction and cooperation with the delivery of other train. While contact teaching hours will not exceed 26 hours - up to 14 hours per week will be needed in preparation time.
There also senior positions available.
Successful candidates will need to be happy with a one month on one month off work rota. For the one month on trainers will need to remain on site. Sites will include gym and recreational facilities, canteens and restaurants and private accommodation.
Flights to and from your country of residence (or flights of equivalent value) will provided at the beginning and end of each month rota. Training destinations may vary throughout your contract.
Salary and benefits
2. 6 months off per 12 month contract (every other month)
3. Accommodation provided on site (for 6 months on)
4. All meals provided on site (for 6 months on)
5. Transport and flights from site to country of residence (or equivalent) and back provided at beginning and end of each schedule. (6 return flights per year)
6. Gold class global health insurance
7. Generous pension scheme
8. Professional Development Opportunities
2 years post CELTA* experience
Undergraduate Degree from an English speaking country
Native English Speaker or Equivalent* (Equivalence = above 7.5 in each component in IELTS)
Preferred: DELTA, DipTesol, MA TESOL.
There are positions available for teacher trainers.