We are currently looking for 03 full-time native English teachers for our bilingual classes in 2 locations which are Thuy Khue, Tay Ho and Van Phuc, Ha Dong.
• Teach ESL to two groups of children (1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon)
• Create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for children by interacting and engaging students in different hands-on activities: art, craft, reading, playground time, field trips,..
• Collaborate with Vietnamese co-teachers to observe and evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
• Provide basic childcare activities (if needed)
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (An hour break 12:00 – 13:00).
Contract duration: 01 academic school year renewable contract
Start date: August, 1st
Salary and benefits
• Relocation package: initial hotel cost covered for 2 days (for overseas hires)
• Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS
• Annual HealthCare package
• Annual health check: once a year
• Annual public holidays (paid days) (Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, Hung King Ceremony, Labour Day,..)
• Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
• Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
• Team building trip: once a year
• Holiday bonuses
• Provided airfare ticket upon the contract completion
• Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
• Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy
• A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years
• At least 1-3 years of teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or daycare center
• Bachelor degree
• ESL teaching certificate
• A minimum of 1-year experience in teaching young children.
How to apply
• Letter of interest
• Copy of Degree/Certificate
• Copy of a police check