Locations: Chongqing, Xi’an, Harbin, Qinghuangdao, Hohott, Jinan, Qingdao, Weihai, Nanchang, Nanjing.
Starting Date: Autumn, 2023
Full time, one year contract
As a multinational organization, we have a number of collaborative arrangements between Chinese Universities and Universities in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK enabling students to study part of their undergraduate and postgraduate degree in China and overseas.
- Deliver English for Academic Purposes programs to Chinese university students who may transfer to overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student assessment.
- Address individual student needs and concerns both inside and outside the classroom.
- Actively participate in and encourage professional development activities with local teachers at AEMG Branches in China.
- Attend weekly AEMG Branch meetings
- Help create a team environment and contribute to the delivery of quality English language courses.
38 hours weekly, which includes 20-21 hours of face-to-face teaching and 17-18 hours office hours.
Salary and benefits
- 8,000-28,000 RMB monthly, negotiable, depending on qualifications.
- 7,000 RMB travel allowance for one year contract
- Free on-campus accommodation (excludes electricity, water, telephone, network charges)
- 3 weeks paid leave during winter OR summer school break.
- Opportunity for paid professional development programs.
- Holiday gifts and team building.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL preferred.
- Minimum of one-year EAP teaching experience at a recognised provider.
- Online teaching experience preferred.
How to apply
Please fill out the form and upload your CV here. If you have a preferred location, please state this in the "Any other information" field on the form.
More jobs you may like
Spain, Elche new
Vietnam, Across southern Vietnam