• Supervising daily recreational and social activities for groups of students.
• Explaining activities, playing games and instructing workshops: sports, arts and crafts, theatre, music, dance, etc... Participants will rely on you to guide them through their activities and you must have both the charisma to work with a group and the sensitivity to listen to the individual.
• Making sure the campers speak and hear as much English as possible.
• Enforcing safety rules and regulations, and ensuring the safety and well-being of the campers.
• This demanding role requires constant energy and enthusiasm. You will be a role model, teacher, mediator, comedian and friend. In these residential camps, you'll be with the children 24 hours a day.
• Overseeing appropriate behaviour s.
• Chaperoning on the bus trip from Madrid to the venue and back.
• Volunteers pick-ups and drop-offs in Madrid.
• Dates: from the 1st to 8th of July, and, from the 22nd to 29th of July. (You can apply only one week or both).
Salary and benefits
• Contract: We offer a Spanish employment. This will require a Spanish Social Security number.
• Training: You have to be in Madrid to attend the training and sign the contract.
We provide accommodation for the airport pick-up night, but the Training night will be will be at your own expense.
• Food an accommodation will be provided.
• Age: Counselors must be at least 21 years old (born in 2001 or before).
• Languages: Must be a native English speaker or have a bilingual level.
• EU-citizens (or legal work permit in Spain).
• Certificate of Criminal Records that allows you to work with minors (E.g: DBS/CRB check, Garda vetting…)
• Desirable previous camp experience, 1 to 2 proven years of working with children. Teaching experience is an advantage and might be required for some of the residential camps.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and meet all the job requirements, please, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
More jobs you may like
Poland, Various Cities new
Spain, Rota (Cádiz) new
Spain, Vilafranca del Penedès