Language Link Kazakhstan is currently looking for an enthuastic and dedicated native EFL teacher to join our team in Atyrau, Kazakhstan
You will teach teens and adults, general English courses for groups and individual students. Business English courses are also available.
Contract dates: December 2022 to June 2, 2023, with an opportunity to be renewed every year.
Language Link Atyrau is a leading language school and exam centre in Western Kazakhstan. We offer courses in general and business English to private and corporate clients. We are also a licensed Cambridge exam centre and a CELTA centre.
Salary and benefits
• a very competitive local salary from 650,000 tenge (from approx $1400) per month net for teaching 38 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes). Precise salary rate is dependent on qualifications and experience. Work is available Monday through Friday.
• paid holidays upon successful completion of the contract
• Accommodation allowance of 120,000 tenge per month. Assistance with renting is provided.
• Full visa support for a multiple-entry work visa. For visa-free countries, the visa is obtained in Kazakhstan, and all expenses are covered by the school. If the visa is to be obtained in the teacher’s home country, visa expenses are reimbursed in full upon arrival.
• Flight reimbursement allowance of up to 120,000 tenge (appox 250 USD) paid on successful completion of the contract.
• A comfortable and secure working environment in the city centre, working as part of a team of around 20 English teachers.
• A dedicated team of administration and support staff to assist with any non-academic issues and /or paperwork which you encounter on relocating to Kazakhstan.
• A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification, or extensive experience in teaching ESL
• A university degree preferred
• Experience in teaching ESL preferred. Candidates with varied teaching experience (adults, YLE, Business English) are especially encouraged to apply.
• A good attitude and friendly personality, dedication to teaching, willingness to work as part of our team of teachers with either adults or teens.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you.
More jobs you may like
China, Shenzhen / Hangzhou new
Spain, San Sebastián-Donostia
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Austria, Across Austria