We are now accepting applications for the Spring 2023 EPIK Program!
We have more than 900 public elementary, middle and high school positions available.
There are 3 starting dates – February 26th, March 26th and April 26th 2023. All contracts are 365 days.
February 26th is the main in-take and it is when all the metropolitan (Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Ulsan, Daejeon and Gwangju) schools will become available – the provincial schools will also be available at this date. For this starting date, most schools will be available. The late in-take of March 26th and April 26th will have around 50-100 vacancies.
These schools are with the most prestigious organization here – EPIK – and it can provide you a platform into the teaching profession. Staff members at the school will have a background in education and it means that you will have a high learning curve.
Apply through us and we will guide you through the process, assist you with your application form, proof read it, assist you with the interview and we will meet you at the airport and provide you with accommodation for your 1st night , and we will be available as support throughout your entire contract.
You can also make use of our exclusive supermarket interest free shopping website at cost.
Working times are from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday. 22 classes and each class would be between 40-50mins long.
Salary and benefits
Salary can be seen on our website here : https://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php.
Salary ranges from 2.0m-2.95m (depending on your qualifications, experience and where in South Korea you would like to be placed.) At today's (August 23rd 2022) exchange rate, that works out to be 1265-1860GBP.
Depending on your nationality, your income will be tax-free.
• There will be an orientation 7-10 days which includes Korean language lessons.
• Rent-free single furnished apartment.
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance.
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won.
• 26 working days paid vacation + 15 national holidays (7 weeks in total.)
• Medical contributions.
• Pension contributions.
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract.
• Sick paid leave allowance.
• Special leave allowance.
• Increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won if you renew.
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes.
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Stanley Flask & other goodies.)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
To teach English in South Korea, you need to :
1. Have a bachelor degree in any major. If your major isn't education, you will need a TEFL as well. No teaching experience is required whatsoever.
2. Have a clear criminal background as you will be working with children.
How to apply
To apply, please do so on our website - http://www.KoreanHorizons.com.
Alternatively, please email your resume to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com.
More jobs you may like
China, Multiple Cities
Italy, Putignano - Bari
Spain, Andalucia and Murcia