-Teach English, Maths and Science for students from Primary to High school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Salary and benefits
1/ Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
2/ EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
3/ The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
4/ Transport to and from teaching locations.
5/ Free lunch is provided for all employees.
6/ Up to 23 paid holidays per year - 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
7/ Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.
8/ Curriculum and supporting materials provided
9/ Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
-Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
-Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
-Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
-Have a clear background check;
-Have experience working in academic environment;
-Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
-Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
How to apply
Please include the following with your application to email@example.com:
- Updated CV
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- A copy of passport (photo page)
- A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)
- A recent photo
More jobs you may like