Home TEFL forum TEFL Training and Courses Tefl.org.uk OR I-to-I 120-hr online course, which should I choose?

Tefl.org.uk OR I-to-I 120-hr online course, which should I choose?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply to this topic
  • Elena_UK
    Participant
    27 September, 2018 at 9:52
    • Total posts: 1

Hello All, please kindly help me choose between two providers, I-to-I and tefl.org.uk.
    To begin with, I’m a freelance English teacher who teaches through Skype. Unfortunately, I don’t have any certificate or degree, so wanted to start with smth.
    After some initial research, the dilemma is now between these two providers. I’m based in the UK so I thought Tefl.org.uk might be better just because it is Scottish-based and is, probably, more known to the English, should I pursue my career “offline” in the future.
    Thanks a lot
    Elena

dan
    16 October, 2018 at 16:18
    • Total posts: 770

Tefl.org.uk might be better just because it is Scottish-based and is, probably, more known to the English

Possibly, but not necessarily. If you’re talking about their online course then it probably won’t make much of a difference. Employers who accept an online qualification when recruiting don’t usually mind which online qualification you have. Some might get picky about the duration of the course, but probably not the provider. If they do get picky about the provider, then that means they’ll be looking for a reputable one, and both of these are.

So I would go with which one you feel most comfortable with and suits your budget.

Hope that helps.

Dan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)