Obtaining the right to work abroad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Answer this question
  • Andrew
    12 April, 2021 at 11:45
    • Total posts: 12

    I am planning to enrol in a training course for English language teachers this August and would be grateful if someone can provide clarification with regards to obtaining the right to live and work abroad. The countries I am considering teaching in are Spain, Turkey, Serbia and Ukraine (from what I gather classes in Spain and Turkey are now back in physical classrooms).

    I understand that different countries may have different requirements. I have contacted teacher training schools and embassies directly about this but unfortunately I have not received any clear answers – at times the information has been contradictory.

    Does anyone know if I would normally be required to return to the UK in order to apply for the right to live and work in these countries as an English teacher, or can this (i.e. visa applications) be done abroad after I have completed the month-long teacher training course?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Please log in to reply to this question.