English for Asia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply to this topic
  • Annie
    24 September, 2014 at 11:48
    • Total posts: 1

    I am a Canadian from Montreal, living in Hong Kong for the next 2 years. I am currently enrolled in a Trinity College TESOL Certification course from English for Asia HK.

    This is the course offered by Coventry House, Toronto:

    I am taking the same course in Hong Kong:

    will my certificate by valid to work in Quebec,Canada? if not what needs to be done to validate?
    Thank you
    Annie Bousquet

    30 December, 2016 at 21:21
    • Total posts: 1

    Hi Annie,

    As long as the course is a licensed course provider, your certificate will be valid worldwide.
    The good news for you is that English for Asia is a registered course provider. You can download the full list of registered providers here: http://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=2093

    Don’t get cheated & good luck.

    Best regards, Ryan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to reply to this topic.