By posting in the forum, you accept and agree to the following:
- The forum is for exchanging advice, views and opinions about teaching and learning English in a spirit of helping others and seeking help. Please use it in this spirit for the benefit of everyone.
- Please be respectful of other members’ views, even if you do not agree with them. Any abusive, threatening, slanderous or otherwise inappropriate posts, or language within posts, will be removed.
- If your post is a negative one about an individual school, training centre or other organisation, you must add your name and the dates that you worked for or trained with that organisation. This allows the school or training centre in question a fair chance to respond. If you do not add these details your post will not be published. Claims of wrongdoing must also be backed up by verifiable evidence – unsubstantiated accusations will be removed.
- Please do not refer to individuals by name in posts about schools or training centres unless it is absolutely essential to the meaning of the post. Personal attacks on individual persons will not be tolerated and will be edited or removed.
- From 30 November 2020, except for posts made by Eslbase administrators and moderators, posts containing links to other websites will not be published. This includes text intentionally modified so that the link is not active. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any exceptions to this.
- Your first post will be held for moderation before being published.
- Please do not use the forum for advertising or promoting your website, product or service. Any posts or parts of posts whose primary purpose is to advertise or promote will be removed. You are, however, welcome to include a link to your ELT-related website in your signature, as long as your post contributes constructively to the topic.
- You can add a signature after making five posts. These posts must contribute constructively to the topics. Posts whose purpose is simply to gain enough posts to include a signature will be removed.
- Please post your job advert here, not in the forum. Job adverts posted in the forum will not be published.
- Please do not add images to posts. Images added to posts will be removed.
- Please do not resurrect old topics which are clearly closed. Start a new topic instead.
We monitor the forum closely, but it is not always possible to review every post. Please do not hesitate to contact us to report a post which does not respect these rules.
We hope you enjoy the discussions in the forum!
The Eslbase team