Please respect the following rules when posting:
- This forum is for exchanging advice, views and opinions about teaching and learning English. Please be respectful of other members’ views, even if you do not agree with them. Any abusive, threatening, slanderous or otherwise inappropriate posts, or language within posts, will be removed.
- If your post is a negative one about an individual school or training centre, you must add your name and the dates that you worked for or trained with that organisation. This allows the school or training centre in question a fair chance to respond. If you do not add these details your post will not be published. Claims of wrongdoing must also be backed up by verifiable evidence – unsubstantiated accusations will be removed.
- Please do not refer to individuals by name in posts about schools unless it is absolutely essential to the meaning of the post. Personal attacks on individual persons will not be tolerated and will be edited or removed.
- Please do not use the forum for advertising your website, product or service. Any posts or parts of posts whose primary purpose is to advertise will be removed. You are, however, welcome to include a link to your ELT-related website in your signature, as long as your post contributes constructively to the topic.
- You can add a signature after making five posts. These posts must contribute constructively to the topics. Posts whose purpose is simply to gain enough posts to include a signature will be removed.
- Please do not post job adverts in the forum. You can post a job advert here.
- Please do not add images to posts. Images will be removed.
- Please do not resurrect old topics which are clearly closed. Start a new topic instead.
We monitor the forum closely, but it is not always possible to review every post. Please do not hesitate to contact us to report a post which does not respect these rules.
We hope you enjoy the discussions in the forum!
The Eslbase team