Download and print
Download a PDF version of this activity for classroom use with teacher notes.
|Aim||To practise the difference between “been” and “gone” and reinforce the present perfect tense.|
|Activity||Students complete a worksheet with either “been” or “gone”.|
|Organisation||Individual or pair work|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the worksheet for the number of students in your class.|
|What do I do?||
1. She ______________ to Paris. I think she’s working there for a few months.
2. We ______________ there many times.
3. They ______________ on vacation. They should return next week.
4. You look tanned! ______________ you ______________ on holiday?
5. She’s not home right now. She ______________ shopping.
6. He knows the city well. He_____________ there many times.
7. She’s not here. She ______________ to the dentist.
8. They ______________ to the cinema. They won’t be back until later.