Resource centre - Gerund or Infinitive?
Download and print a free PDF version of this activity to use in the classroom with accompanying teacher notes.
|Aim||To practise the use of gerund or infinitive after different verbs|
|Activity||Students complete sentences|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the worksheet for the number of students in your class|
|What do I do?||1 Hand out the worksheet.
2 Students complete the sentences by choosing verbs from the list and putting them in the correct form.
3 Students ask each other questions 1-5
1. Do you enjoy ________________ to football matches?
2. Have you ever considered ________________ to another country?
3. What time did you finish ________________ breakfast this morning?
4. Do you want ________________ at home tonight?
5. Do you plan ________________ a holiday soon?
6. She hasn't finished ________________ the report yet.
7. The sun was shining so I decided ________________ for a walk.
8. She has a toothache. She needs ________________ the dentist!
9. I can't really afford ________________ a new car at the moment.
10. I normally avoid ________________ unhealthy food.
Download and print a free PDF version of this gerund or infinitive activity to use in the classroom with accompanying teacher notes.
© 2014 Eslbase. All rights reserved