Canada Frontier International Language School
We are a private language training center owned by a Canadian. It is a center that caters to students ranging from 4 to 16 years old. The main language offered is English, followed by Spanish and French.
We are a private-run training center that focuses on quality and results, yet we are open to and encourage novel ideas from our teachers. Although we follow a planned and structured curriculum, we are enthusiastic about finding and developing the best ways to enrich our students’ learning experience. This allows the teachers employed at the school to bring their own ideas to light and make the learning experience better for all. Our school is a great place for growth.
Salary and benefits
7000RMB-9000RMB monthly salary, (based on qualifications),
8,000RMB annual flight allowance
Reimburse up to CAN$500 on TEFL/TESOL （if taken in order to apply for the position)
Legal Z Working Visa Provided in China
Sponsor notarization and legalization fees of documents required by the Bureau
Sponsor visa fee in home country
Health – Accident Insurance (mandatory)
Statutory Chinese holidays paid
Winter and summer vacations paid as designated by Canada Frontier
Free Accommodation in central large apartment
Free Mandarin Lessons
Pick up upon arrival
Great, caring atmosphere
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or the like
• Passport holders from Native English Speaking Countries
• Judiciary record / Police record check
• Medical Examination Report
Notice that in order to obtain a working permit from the Foreign Experts’ Bureau, and work in China, the University Degree and the No Criminal Record documents need to be notarized, authenticated, and then legalized by the Chinese Embassy or consulate in your country.
How to apply
• your CV & cover letter with recent photograph
• Passport’s photo page (scanned copy)*
• Scanned color copies of degree, diplomas and/or other relevant documents and certificates*
• Proof of no criminal record -Police file check-
• Letter of recommendation from previous employer - letterhead, contact info and signed
• If your application is successful then we will contact you for a short Skype/Wechat interview
• A Medical Examination needs to be done in order to proceed with the job application
* Please cover important numbers on passport and degree, for security purposes.