Teach English subjects to Omani Students/national and ensure that students reach their full potential through the use of innovative teaching materials and continuous research on the subject matter; Plan and manage the class through systematic lesson plan based on the curriculum presented by the Ministry of Manpower; Provide continuous assistance and counselling to students on subject matter; and Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of Centre, department or section.
No. of positions: 8
Locations: Al Musana, Nizwa, Ibra, Shalala
Salary and benefits
• Working days: Five (5) days in a week (from Sunday to Thursday)
• Holidays: Two (2) days in a week (Friday and Saturday) and all declared Holidays as per OMAN Labor Law
• Working Hours: Eight (8) hours/day during the weekdays
• Class Size: 20-25 students (depending on college)
• Contract Type: Annually renewable
• Duration: Three (3) semesters (September to July)
• Class Level: Different levels (Pre-elementary, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
• Age of Students: 18 – 25 yrs. (High Secondary School Graduation)
• Employment VISA will be provided by Company
Other Fringe Benefits:
• Two Way Air Tickets, nearest International Airport from hometown to Muscat + Free Medical
• Annual Leave: Approximately forty six (46) days paid leave per annum
MA/M.Ed (English/Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL)
BA English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL
B.Ed (4 years program in English/Applied Linguistic/TEFL/TESOL) subtract
Minimum of two (2) years post degree in the field of ELT in College/University/Polytechnic after completion of Degree in English
How to apply
Advice to jobseekers
You should fully research any employer before accepting a job offer. If you have any concerns about an advert or a communication from an employer check the scams forum and read our guide to avoiding scams. You can also ask a question about a specific school or about teaching in Oman in the forum.
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.