A salary of RMB15,000 - 18,000 per month is on offer to successful applicants, in addition to accommodation, insurance, work ‘z’ visa and flight reimbursement, and a long winter holiday.
LiMai is a forward-looking and interactive place to work. Utilizing various multi-media platforms, teachers are encouraged to create an inclusive and vibrant atmosphere for students to learn in.
LiMai is comprised of a Kindergarten, two primary schools and one high school with positions available at every level. Successful applicants will work within a large and inclusive community of ex-pat teachers from Monday to Friday.
Opportunity China provide a friendly, personal service to each and every teacher, and are proud to only work with partner schools which meet our high standards. Learn more about our service-focused ethos http://www.opportunity-china.com/about-us/
-To organize and deliver structured, interactive and exciting lessons
-To encourage participation and spoken English on a consistent basis
-To report to the Head Teacher and Head of Department regularly
-To use multi-media facilities effectively in a classroom context
Training and Development:
Structured training will be provided from arrival onwards, with a thorough introduction to the School’s curriculum, ethos and routine. Teachers will also benefit from valuable orientation support, helping them settle in and prepare for their new role.
Salary and benefits
• Accommodation provided or RMB2000 accommodation allowance
• Meals on campus
• End of contract flight reimbursement
• Z working visa provided
• Open-minded, flexible and patient, with the ability to work as part of a large foreign teacher team
• A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, graduated in 2015 or before
• 1-2 years relevant work experience and a minimum 120 hour TEFL Certificate
• Native English speaker
• Excellent written and spoken English ability