We are currently hiring for our Balboa International Education (BIE) China-US Dual Diploma Program, providing US-accredited educational programs and resources to public and private elementary, middle, and high schools in China.
Primary courses include Spelling, Social Studies, Arts & Crafts, Music, Physical Education and more. Middle and High School courses include English Literature, Composition, Economics, American Government, and US history.
Our schools are located in Sichuan, Fujian, Heilongjiang, Henan, Guangdong, and other provinces around China.
• 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, including up to 25 teaching hours with the remainder as office hours
• plan lessons, determine homework, projects, and quizzes
• correct homework, grade and keep detailed records for all students
• participate in weekly teacher meetings, conference calls with BIE’s head office in California, Chinese High School functions, student, and extracurricular activities
• utilize standard US curriculum and textbooks as well as PowerPoint presentations
• work with assistant teachers to ensure effective lessons
Salary and benefits
• $1,500 USD contract completion bonus
• flight to China (one-way) paid in advance
• free fully self-contained, un-shared accommodation
• paid school vacation time plus Chinese national holidays off
• full work visa and resident’s permit
• free medical Insurance
• TEFL certificate and 2 years teaching experience
• experience teaching US curriculum an advantage
How to apply