The successful candidate would join a team of dynamic and motivated EFL teachers keen on developing within their profession and who take their job seriously.
We are a modern, private, Irish-owned language centre -set up in 1993, we enjoy a reputation of being one of the leading schools in our town.
We teach general English to children, teens and adults as well as prepare them for the Trinity College London exams and Cambridge University. We have been preparation centre for both examinations boards for the past 20 years.
We are also members of FECEI (Federation of English Language Teaching Centres in Spain) and TESOL Spain. Our teachers attend conferences and workshops throughout the year funded by our company, which help them develop further in the field TEFL.
Our teachers are professional and committed to their job and to their students.
The job entails teaching English to mainly school-going children,teens and adults, term evaluation, attending weekly meetings, teacher training, professional development sessions, and preparing students for external examinations (Trinity and Cambridge).
Our timetable for classes is in the afternoon/evenings (4pm-10pm) Monday to Thursday.
Salary and benefits
• Legal contract with full health cover
• Gross salary: 1,400€
• Paid holidays (Christmas, Easter and local Bank holidays)
• Full Assistance with relocation
• Recognised TEFL qualification
• Working knowledge of Spanish, an advantage
• Experience working with children and teens a plus
• Experience with Trinity and Cambridge exam preparation will be valued
How to apply
More information at our school website at www.keltic.es