We’re looking for passionate and outgoing English language teachers who love working with children. Along the way, we will provide you with development training and help you become the best online tutor you can be.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
As you’ll be teaching online from your home, you’ll need your own computer,webcam and a reliable internet connection. All of the classes are conducted 1-on-1 in a virtual online classroom.
Salary and benefits
The top performing tutors can earn up to $22/hr, but there are even more ways to earn:
• Referral incentives
• Performance-based incentives
• Pay raises commensurate with training completion
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent social skills, professionalism and patience
• Available to teach at least 8 hours per week during the following times: 3am-10am EST (Monday to Friday) and 8pm-10am EST (on weekends)
• A teaching certificate
• Experience teaching children and/or ESL students
How to apply
and mention ESLbase.