EF English First
Develop your teaching career in Indonesia with EF English First, the world’s leading privately-owned education company. In recent years EF has experienced rapid growth in the Indonesian market, so opportunities abound for experienced ESL professionals to make a real and immediate contribution to our further success. Work at one of our state of the art kids and teens or adult schools, and you will get a comfortable salary and competitive benefits package along with ample opportunities for career growth.
Teaching in Indonesia with EF English First
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language courses to over 20,000 students year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. As an EF teacher, you’ll be provided with the educational resources to become the best you can be. Our modern classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions right across Indonesia, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.
Salary and benefits
• Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience and will be discussed during interview)
• Full Flight reimbursement
• Sponsored legal work visa
• Full Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Housing provided in many locations
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• Ability to live abroad for at least one year
• One year of working experience (teaching or non-teaching related)