We are urgently looking for teachers to start at an international kindergarten in Beijing from February 12th 2017.
Fantastic package available for the right teachers.
We are looking for highly capable, motivated Kindergarten teachers who are native English speakers and want to learn and contribute to the development of our unique bilingual Montessori Kindergartens in Beijing.
We have two very beautiful and inspiring schools in Beijing with 400+ students aged 2-6, and 150 staff in total. The English Language Kindergarten teachers will be part of a teaching team in each classroom (team of 4 per classroom) and will lead the English dominant morning including a daily English circle, will provide small group English classes to children each week, and support the Montessori Directress and overall school activities, family events and administration.
Please note that as these positions start from February 12th, you will need to travel to China on a tourist visa and the school will convert your Z visa in country. Don't worry, the school manager will explain this to you during interview, but you are guaranteed to be on the right visa when you start work. You should be in possession of a clear criminal background check before you travel so please ensure that you apply now for this if you are keen on applying.
Please also note that accommodation is NOT included in this position. However, you will be given help finding a place in Beijing when you arrive. Apartments in Beijing are around 4500-5000 rmb for a one bedroom. Sharing is much cheaper though.
The salary includes the housing allowance and is paid every month on the 10th after tax.
When teachers first look for an apartment they would need to pay 4 months in advance, 3 months rent upfront and a deposit, sometimes 5 months if they use an agent. Sharing is a better option for new arrivals while you save some money for your own place and find your feet in China. The school will pay for a hotel for 1 week on arrival.
The contract is set at 1.5 years or 2 years.
Salary and benefits
* Competitive salary package and housing allowance (Salary ranges from 18000 RMB to 22000 RMB per month)
* Private health insurance
* Flight stipend annually
* Professional development opportunities
* 6 weeks vacation per year
* Must have a minimum of a Bachelors degree (Education degree preferred)
* Must possess Teaching certification, Montessori certification or TEFL certification
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to work in a multicultural team
* Possesses a learning attitude and growth mindset
* Is a role model of good character and fully supports holistic education including virtues and service learning
* Highly organized and responsible
* Experience in China is preferred
* Ability to work from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
How to apply
Please ONLY apply for these positions if you meet all of the requirements and can travel before the 12th February 2017