Location: Close to Taiyanggong (太阳宫) (line 10 ) subway station
Type of school: International Kindergarten
Hours per week:
Full-Time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 16:30pm)
Part-time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm-16:30pm)
Student's age: 3 - 6 years old
Class size: about 4 -15 students
Start date (and contract length): ASAP (at least 1 year contract)
Interview: 30 - 45 minutes (Skpe/QQ or face to face interview)
Job Role & Responsibilities
· Develop and execute the preparation, planning and delivery of child-centered learning activities for the child in the class
· Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
· Be responsible for all aspects of classroom management e.g care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible. Maintain a tidy, well organised room.
· Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.
· Guide, motivate and monitor classroom helpers in carrying out their tasks.
Salary and benefits
• USD 2100 - 2800 take home pay (RMB 14,000-19,000 )
• Incentive Bonuses for extra work and excellent performance
• Sponsored legal Z work visa/ Foreign Expert Certificate assistance
• Over 2 weeks paid Chinese national holiday
Registration and enrolment assistance
Free Mandarin courses if needed
Bachelor degree or above (but not necessary)
Positive-minded, Enthusiastic work attitude
Healthy body and mind, no criminal records
Teachers Certificates, Diplomas or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant's degree is not in Education
How to apply