Teach English to Korean elementary school students
Teaching hours : Monday through Friday, 15 teaching hours per week.( After-School Classes)
Working hours : 11:00-17:00.
Other duties as designated by POE including various English programs held during school vacation and participate in the cultural programs arranged by POE.
Assist with activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities within the Work Place and the community upon request made by the Head Person of the Work Place.
***Bachelor’s degree is not a mandatory***
Scholarship Term : Feb 1st, 2017 (12 month contract)
Teaching hours : Monday through Friday, 15 teaching hours per week
Salary and benefits
- Airfare reimbursement (round-trip reimbursement KRW 1.3 Million, each way)
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipend of 1.5 million Korean Won (approx. $1200-$1300 USD)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language: USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
- Bachelor's degree candidates who have completed at least two (2) years of undergraduate education, or Associate's degree holders who completed their education at an accredited post-secondary institution in one of the aforementioned countries.
How to apply
1. Email us with your resume with photo and Skype id
2. Schedule a time to speak on the phone or Skype
3. Gather required visa documents