Salary and benefits
• European permit holder
• University degree or similar
• TEFL / CELTA qualification
• Previous teaching experience is essential ( minimum 1 year )
• Spanish is not essential but an advantage
Attributes in teachers:
• You should be A friendly and approachable person who shows a positive attitude towards teaching and motivating young learners and teens alike.
• Professional in your approach to lesson planning and classroom management, always aiming to ensure quality language teaching.
• Apart from your degree, EFL teaching certificate and some useful experience in the field, you should be open to developing your knowledge of teaching skills and methodologies and willing to move with the rapidly advancing world of technology.
• Flexible and capable of adapting to teaching various ability levels and age groups within the teaching centre.
• Reliability is of utmost importance to us, therefore, you should convey that as a Kilkenny teacher you would live up to your teaching responsibilities and carry them out with a professional attitude. At the same time we will endeavour to help you as much as possible in order to make our working relationship enjoyable and memorable.