Number 16 is a school to learn English in Spain with centers in Zaragoza and Madrid. We are searching for lively and enthusiastic native level teachers to join our schools in Zaragoza. Do you have a great passion for working within an international and fresh environment? Do you enjoy working with people to help them reach their objectives? Are you driven and enjoy a challenge? Number 16 is the place for you.
Our team of over 150 employees are motivated and proactive with the common aim of striving for excellence and quality.
We offer a permanent contract with benefits and great opportunities to develop within the N16 Team; from teaching to marketing and design, professional development is key to N16s ongoing success and an integral part of our company values.
In Number 16 you will find a rich mixture of cultures from all over the world.
Applicants require the necessary paperwork/visa to work within the EU. We will be help our applicants to get the social security number during the training week.
This is a permanent contract with around 25 hours teaching per week.
Salary and benefits
• 26 holiday days + 14 public holidays
• 1 week initial training provided
• Start up accommodation and lunch provided during initial training week
• Help with the paperwork
• Free Spanish classes
• Centre open all year providing stable employment
• Friendly and supportive working environment
• Ongoing weekly professional training and development
• Opportunities for professional progression and promotion
• Stylish working premises in a historical yet modern and well equipped building
• A professional company which complies with employment law: Social security, etc
How to apply
For additional info about the school: www.number16.es